BANANO meanwhile has been listed on several new exchanges and has uptrending trading volumes. Here’s a short overview about all current exchanges with all trading pairs you can use to buy or sell $BANANO, and some How-To’s linked for those among us who are not that experienced with cryptocurrency trading yet.
This post will be kept updated over time.
- Mercatox.com (trading pairs: BTC – NANO) (How-To)
- Txbit.io (trading pairs: BTC – ETH – XLR) (How-To)
- Citex.co.kr (trading pairs: BTC – ETH)
- Qtrade.io (trading pair: BTC)
- Unnamed.exchange (trading pairs: BTC – ETH – LTC – UTIP – DOGE)
- GJ.com (trading pair: USDT)
- Vitex.net (trading pair: ETH; vite app required for DEX usage: VITE bonus when using this invite)
- New: Ataix.com (trading pairs: BTC – EUR)
If you want to buy BANANO but don’t own any cryptocurrency yet, you can buy BTC or NANO from EUR/USD on one of the following exchanges, send it to a BANANO exchange listed above and exchange it for BANANO there. Hopefully BANANO will also be listed at those exchanges at some point to make this easier.
This website contains referral links. Any earnings from referral links will be exclusively used to maintain and promote this website, and any overhead will be used to buy-back BANANO and burn it (more details here).