BANANO meanwhile has been listed on several new exchanges and has uptrending trading volumes. Here’s a short overview about all current exchanges with all trading pairs you can use to buy or sell $BANANO, and some How-To’s linked for those among us who are not that experienced with cryptocurrency trading yet.
This post will be kept updated over time.
- Mercatox.com (trading pairs: BTC – NANO) (How-To)
- Vitex.net (trading pair: ETH; vite app required for DEX usage: VITE bonus when using this invite)
- Citex.co.kr (trading pairs: BTC – ETH)
- Atomars.com (trading pairs: BTC – USDT)
- Txbit.io (trading pairs: BTC – ETH – XLR) (How-To)
- Qtrade.io (trading pair: BTC)
- Unnamed.exchange (trading pairs: BTC – ETH – LTC – UTIP – DOGE)
- GJ.com (trading pair: USDT)
- Ataix.com (trading pairs: BTC – DOGE)
- Kuyumcu (trading pair: NANO; atomic swap; community project)
- Upcoming: HitBTC.com (announcement/update)
If you want to buy BANANO but don’t own any cryptocurrency yet, you can also buy BTC, ETH or NANO with EUR/USD or your local currency on one of the following exchanges and send it to then to one of the exchanges listed above to buy BANANO.
- Crypto.com (Free 50 USD with code mr03yl49k7)
This website contains referral links. Any earnings from referral links will be exclusively used to maintain and promote this website, and any overhead will be used to buy-back BANANO and burn it (more details here).