BANANO meanwhile has been listed on several new exchanges and has uptrending trading volumes. Here’s a short overview about all current exchanges with all trading pairs you can use to buy or sell $BANANO, and some How-To’s linked for those among us who are not that experienced with cryptocurrency trading yet.
This post will be kept updated over time.
- Mercatox.com (trading pairs: BTC – NANO) (How-To)
- Txbit.io (trading pairs: BTC – ETH – XLR) (How-To)
- Citex.co.kr (trading pairs: BTC – ETH)
- Qtrade.io (trading pair: BTC)
- Unnamed.exchange (trading pairs: BTC – ETH – LTC – UTIP – DOGE)
- QBTC.ink (currently unavailable; status unclear; trading pairs: USDT – CNYT)
- GJ.com (in process of listing; trading pair: USDT)
If you want to buy BANANO but don’t own any cryptocurrency yet, you can buy BTC or NANO from EUR/USD on one of the following exchanges, send it to a BANANO exchange listed above and exchange it for BANANO there. Hopefully BANANO will also be listed at those exchanges at some point to make this easier.
- Wirex (BTC/NANO)
- Kucoin (BTC/NANO)
- Binance (BTC/NANO)
- Binance US (BTC/NANO)
- Coss (BTC)
- Bitpanda (BTC)
- Litebit (BTC)
This website contains referral links. Any earnings from referral links will be exclusively used to maintain and promote this website, and any overhead will be used to buy-back BANANO and burn it (more details here).