BANANO was recently listed on several new exchanges and meanwhile also has increasing trading volumes. Here’s a short overview about all current exchanges with all trading pairs you can use to buy or sell $BANANO, and some How-To’s linked for those among us who are not that experienced with cryptocurrency trading yet.
This post will be kept updated over time.
- Mercatox.com (trading pairs: BTC – NANO) (How-To)
- Txbit.io (trading pairs: BTC – ETH – XLR) (How-To)
- Citex.co.kr (trading pairs: BTC – ETH)
- QBTC.ink (trading pairs: USDT – CNYT)
- Qtrade.io (trading pair: BTC)
The Asian exchange QBTC has recently listed BANANO with USDT and CNYT pairs. Trading has meanwhile started, and 24 h trading volume is already more than 20k USD. The launch is celebrated with an airdrop/trading competition with 3 Million BANANO prizes in total (source).
As always, be mindful when trading and never keep your coins on an exchange if you don’t plan to trade.