BANANO is listed on several exchanges (both centralized and decentralized). Here’s a short overview of all current exchanges with trading pairs you can use to buy or sell $BANANO, and some How-To’s linked for those among us who are not that experienced with cryptocurrency trading yet.
This post will be kept updated over time. Last update: Nov 30 2022
Important: Never leave funds on exchanges if you’re not trading! Not your keys, not your coins!
Wrapped BANANO (wBAN) is available on Etherum Mainnet and also on Polygon, Binance Smart Chain (BNB) and Fantom networks. More details about wBAN here.
- Uniswap (ETH Mainnet)
- SushiSwap (Polygon/MATIC)
- SpookySwap (FTM)
- PancakeSwap (BSC)
- ApeSwap (BSC)
- Zapper.fi (BSC)
BANANO exchanges (centralized)
(Exchanges are roughly sorted by liquidity – highest first)
- Coinex.com (trading pairs: BTC – USDT)
- XGO.com (trading pair: USDT)
- Hotbit.io (trading pair: USDT)
- Mercatox.com (trading pairs: BTC – NANO) (How-To)
- Vitex.net (trading pair: ETH)
- Nanswap.com (Swap BAN with NANO/XNO, PAW and DogeNano)
- Kuyumcu/banano.trade (trading pairs: NANO – MOONS; atomic swap; community project)
Currently not recommended due to unclear situation, technical issues or low liquidity:
- Qtrade.io (trading pair: BTC)
- Ataix.com (trading pairs: BTC – DOGE)
- Txbit.io (trading pairs: BTC – ETH – XLR – EUR – USD) (How-To)
- Hoo.com (trading pair: USDT)
- Unnamed.exchange (trading pairs: BTC – ETH – LTC – UTIP – DOGE – WAVES – USDT)
If you want to buy BANANO but don’t own any cryptocurrency yet, you can also buy BTC, ETH or NANO with EUR/USD or your local currency on one of the following exchanges and send it to then to one of the exchanges listed above to buy BANANO.
This website contains referral links. Any earnings from referral links will be exclusively used to maintain and promote this website, and any overhead will be rained/tipped to the community (more details here).