What is BANANO?
- BANANO is a feeless cryptocurrency, that is distributed entirely for free in a meme-rich and fun atmosphere.
- BANANO is also a meme coin and thus a “fun” currency that gets people started with crypto without making it too technical for the start. Dogecoin (DOGE) is another example for a successful meme coin. See more information on the official BANANO website. You also should check out the FAQ here.
- The great thing about meme coins is that they always start with lots of fun! That’s also why mostly fun people are active in the community. Another great thing is that this attracts people who are not familiar with crypto yet, and it mostly attracts fun people, like you!
- BANANO was started in early April 2018 and is a “fork” of another crypto coin that is around for a bit longer: NANO. It has “copied” the NANO technology and shares all the great features of NANO, meaning that all transactions are still feeless and instant, and it doesn’t require mining.
- Taken together, BANANO is a technically bantastic cryptocurrency with a great community, and it probably has a great future.
Now, learn how to get started with BANANO here: https://banano.how